Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

US Giving

As an alumni who is living in the US you may at some point in the future consider making a donation to Hymers. Did you know that there are ways of making your gift tax-efficient? The most common way to make a donation is through BSUF, the British Schools and Universities Foundation (Federal Tax ID 13-616-1189), a charitable organization approved by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service under code Section 501(c)(3), To make a gift and take a U.S. income tax deduction, you may make a donation to BSUF  Learn more about donating directly to BSUF, where you can make a regular gift or give by card.

 Alternatively, you can donate online by credit card, or write your check to the order of the British Schools & Universities Foundation. You should express a preference for John Hymers Bursary Fund Hymers College in your transmittal letter, not on your check. Such preferences are respected by the Foundation but all grants are made at its sole discretion, as required by the IRS. Your donation may also be eligible for match funding. 

This website is powered by